Featured Technology & Benefits
- Front and rear heavy duty 1-piece lower control arm crossmembers
- Massive ductile cast iron steering knuckles
- Full differential relocation bracket system included to properly correct CV shaft angles
- Includes bolt-on strut spacers - strut disassembly not required
- New eccentric cam bolts included for easy alignment
- Includes sway bar relocation brackets to acheive optimum position for sway bar
- 1/4" thick differential skid plate included
- 5" Rear Blocks with integrated bump stop wings to acheive a more level stance
- Max recommended tire size: 37x12.50 (see tire/wheel fitment below)
Zone Offroad 2015-20 Ford F150 4wd 6" Suspension System. This new system for the redesigned 2015 aluminum-bodied F150s shares all of the great features of the current Zone 6" system for the 2014 model trucks.
The system is built around 2 heavy duty 1-piece lower control arm crossmembers and massive ductile cast iron steering knuckles. Differential relocation brackets place the front differential for perfect CV angles and still allow for the factory front driveshaft to perform as is should. The 6" of lift is provided by bolt-on strut spacers that do not require disassembly of the factory struts to install. New eccentric cam bolts make adjusting the alignment easy, sway bar drops adjust the sway bar to its optimum position and a heavy 1/4" thick differential skid plate protects the underside when off driving off road.
In the rear, full 5" cast iron lift blocks with integrated bump stop wings provide enough lift to level the truck nicely. Rear Hydro or optional Nitro shocks finish out the installation and provide enough clearance for a maximum sized tire of 37x12.50.
- *Kit images show upgraded Nitro (black) shocks*
- Requires frame bracket modification
- 18" wheels with 5-5.5" of backspacing should be test fit prior to mounting tires to ensure proper tie rod end clearance
- 18" or larger diameter wheels required. Stock 17"/18" wheels cannot be reinstalled. Stock 20" wheels can be used with up to a 305/60R20 tire
- 37x12.50 tires may require some trimming
- Vehicles equipped with a 2 piece rear driveshaft and carrier bearing may require carrier bearing drop kit # D5405
- Kit includes a 5" rear block kit (#F2639) that typically nets a slight tail high stance. A 4" rear block kit (#F2419) is available in the options if a more level stance is preferred.
- Models equipped with Auto 4wd may require front driveshaft replacement
- Will NOT work on Diesel Models
ATTENTION STATE OF CALIFORNIA CONSUMERS:
Proposition 65 WARNING!