BDS Suspension Chevrolet/GMC 6-1/2" Lift Kit for 2011-2019 2500 & 3500 HD Silverado/Sierra
This 6-1/2" lift kit utilizes high arched crossmembers that blend perfectly with the angle of the factory installed lower control arms for a completely integrated look while lifting your vehicle a full 6-1/2"dramatically increasing ground clearance at the front crossmembers and improving operating geometry. Torsion bars are mounted directly to the top of the lower a-arm eliminating the need to drop the torsion bar crossmember.
A front skid plate and differential skid plate come standard to lock everything together, creating a nearly indestructible sub frame for extreme off road protection.
Customize this lift kit by choosing a 3" or 5" rear block kit, NX² series or Fox 2.0 gas shock absorbers, and a NX² series or 9500 Series Steering Stabilizer.
Check out the install article done by Four Wheeler Magazine.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 37" x 12.50" w/17 x 8 and 4-1/2" to 4-5/8" back spacing
- 37" x 12.50" w/18 x 9 and 4-1/2 to 4-5/8" back spacing
- 37" x 12.50" w/20 x 9 and 5" - 6" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
Rear Lift Height Options
3" block - Will result in a slightly tail-low stance.
4" block - Most common for level front/rear stance.
5" block (Included) - Will result in a level to slightly tail high stance, integrates a u-bolt flip kit with new spring plate.
Important Kit Notes
- 1. Torsion Bar Tool required to load/unload the torsion bars.
- 2. 3" rear block kit recommended for dually applications, 5" rear block kit will not fit dually applications.
- 3. Stock 17" & 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled.
- 4. Stock 20" wheels cannot be reinstalled on 2015-2019 models
- 5. Factory dually wheels cannot be reinstalled.
- 6. Models with two piece rear driveshaft may require #121612.
- 7. If minor front driveline vibration occurs at highway speeds while in 4wd and the vehicle will be used in this situation on a regular basis, we recommend replacing the front driveshaft with a dual Cardan style driveshaft.