BDS Suspension 2" Spring Lift Kit for the 2007 - 2011 Jeep Wrangler JK 4 door 4WD - Standard Jeep or Rubicon.
BDS has built a solid repuation for top quality suspension systems, so that is why BDS didn't stop with just offering a 2" spacer system like many other companies. This 2" coil spring lift system is built specifically for 4 door models and includes, front and rear BDS Pro-Ride Coil Springs, bump stop extensions, front lower control arm cam bolts and NX² series shock absorbers. You also have the option of upgrading to BDS by Fox 2.0 Series monotube gas shocks. for premium handling and ride control.
BDS carries a large selection of accessories for Jeep JK's so check out what is available for this 2" lift by customizing your system.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 33" x 12.50" w/17 x 9 and 4-1/2" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
Important Kit Notes
- 1. 124408 rear track bar or 124308 rear track bar relocation is recommended if using factory wheels.
- 2. This kit is FMVSS No.126 Compliant
- The NHTSA's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No.126 requires all new passenger vehicles to include Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems that meet certain standards that can be tested through a comprehensive series of evasive maneuvers. Aftermarket products must meet these standards as well.
- BDS Suspension is leading the industry by independently testing all suspension kits to verify our kits are fully compliant with the stability control system requirements set by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 126.