BDS Suspension 2" Lift Kit for the 2007 - 2011 Jeep Wrangler JK 2 door 4WD - Standard Jeep or Rubicon.
This 2" lift kit comes with four new urethane coil mounts, bump stop extensions, front octo-cam washers, front sway bar links and NX² series shock absorbers.
BDS carries a large selection of accessories for Jeep JK's so check out what is available for this 2" lift by customizing your system.
- Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 33" x 12.50" w/16 x 8 and 4-1/2" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
Important Kit Notes
- 1. Removing the OE spring isolaters will result in a 1" lift if desired.
- 2. 124408 rear track bar or 124308 rear track bar relocation is recommended if using factory wheels
- 3. This kit is FMVSS No.126 Compliant
- The NHTSA's Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No.126 requires all new passenger vehicles to include Electronic Stability Control (ESC) systems that meet certain standards that can be tested through a comprehensive series of evasive maneuvers. Aftermarket products must meet these standards as well.
- BDS Suspension is leading the industry by independently testing all suspension kits to verify our kits are fully compliant with the stability control system requirements set by Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard (FMVSS) No. 126.