- Whether on-road or off, our heavy-duty hardware holds the flares securely in place
- Proudly made in USA of durable, yet flexible dura-flex 2000 ABS material
- 100% UV protected smooth matte black smooth finish can be easily painted
- Tire coverage varies with vehicle: 0.5" 3"
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Precision engineered for a perfect fit that provides the rugged look of bolted-on flares without drilling through the body
- Adds significant tire coverage to keep dirt and debris away from your vehicle and comply with laws requiring coverage for larger-than-stock or oversized tires
- Installs easily with little to no drilling/trimming required all hardware is included
With their recessed stainless steel bolts and massive presence, Pocket Style Fender Flares are a Bushwacker original and an off-road icon. They give you the hard-core look of bolt-on flares, with no body-side sheet metal drilling required. Pocket Style Fender Flares are custom-designed for your vehicle to complement oversized tires and high-clearance lift kits. You can mount them right out of the box with their tough, OEM-style matte black finish they're UV protected so they won't chalk. You can also paint them to match or accent the body color for a factory-custom look. Pocket Style Fender Flares are made in the USA from our thick, warp-resistant Dura-Flex 2000 material and tailor-made for added durability and flexibility on the trail. When you need maximum tire coverage with minimum time and effort, it's in the pocket. Pocket Style Fender Flares from Bushwacker.
||4 pc. Tire Coverage 1.75 in. Height 6.5 in.; Rear Tire Coverage 2 in; Rear Height 6.5 in.; Smooth Finish; Black; Factory Mud Flaps Must Be Removed