- Tough satin black powder coat finish
- Fully compatible with Wrangler's Blind Spot Monitoring system
- Patented two-piece design fully encases JL tail lights
- Rugged die cast aluminum construction
- Easy bolt-on installation with concealed hardware
The Wrangler JL has set its self apart from every Jeep that has come before, with distinctive styling and refinements at every turn. The unique shape and design of the tail lights is one of the most iconic symbols of this generation of Jeeps, and now you can preserve your tail lights while accenting what it is that makes them so special. Rugged Ridge Elite Tail Light Guards encase your light housing inside a cast aluminum shell, keeping them safe from bumps and blows. The Elite Guards ingenious 2-piece design offers protection in every direction, while accenting the lights original shape and trademark character. Cleverly concealed hardware makes the Elite Tail Light Guards appear to be part of the original design, and not an aftermarket afterthought. Each guard is finished with a premium satin black powder coat for an OE quality appearance and a long life. Works with OE LED tail lights only and works with factory blind spot monitoring systems. US Patent no. US10059251.