- Installs easily with little to no drilling or trimming required! Plus, all hardware is included
- Even off-road, our heavy-duty hardware holds the flares securely in place
- 100% UV-protected OE smooth matte black finish resists chalking and can easily be painted
- Tire coverage: YJ, TJ: 6" JK front: 9.5", JK rear: 4.75"
- Made in the USA
- Rugged, stylish protection exclusively for Jeep vehicles; increases tire clearance for larger tires and better articulation
- Made of durable, yet flexible, TPO material with great bounce-back" properties while adding a dose of style to the Wrangler or Cherokee (XJ).
- Precision engineered for a perfect fit and keeps dirt and debris away from your Jeep
Be ready for anything: Equip your Jeep with Bushwacker Flat Style Fender Flares. They're the first and only flat style flares made to absorb impact using our proprietary Dura-Flex 2000 TPO the thickest, most flexible material available. Flat Style Fender Flares maximize your tire coverage and wheel articulation for intense off-road use. Yet they're carefully engineered to install with a minimum of extra tools and bodywork (see the installation guide for your specific vehicle for details). For example, our mounting brackets bolt straight onto your Jeep for added strength and simpler fitting. Our design integrates neatly with the factory rocker guards, and incorporates DOT-compliant LED side marker lights and fully molded wheel well protection. The flares are 100% UV protected, too, to stop chalking in its tracks. If you want the look and the real-world performance that best fits an American icon, nothing goes with your Jeep better than Bushwacker Flat Style Fender Flares.
||4 pc. Tire Coverage 9.5 in. Height 4.5 in.; Rear Tire Coverage 4.75 in; Rear Height 4.5 in.; Textured Finish; Black